Friday, March 13, 2009

'09-New Spring Look!(The Cake)

Now,I was goin through fbook pics...to be precise 1's on girls at parties,clubs,etc...u know the drill..I honestly don't get the whole idea of caking up on your face like that!..the moment the camera flashes..taa daa!..its like u don't have to play "cake" any longer at bday parties n what-nots...they already come prepared with the "cake" look!...or I'd prefer dubbing it the Joker face!

like wtf innit?!...

numerous amounts of fashion/beauty tips from your fashion regulars...the au-natural look...and yet we don't see any improvement?!..

alright,i do realise of the imperfections some of those faces have in store...those eye bags which could handle a month's groceries in em...pimples that gives that give the Moon a run for what its worth....yada yada ya...but come on la...there's only so much u can conceal...if u think its inconcealebale,then opt for a mask(a real 1,in case u're wandering)!!...or better still the infamous "under-the-needle" treatment

the only thing thats sparing ya'll from all these mockery is that its custom that people get high & the lightings just don't permit much sight for the "eye-sore" that comes with it!...but thanks to the inventions of digicams & their fellow counterparts,these memories live forever & go down in history!...
I'm sure as hell I don't wanna cause great impairments to my eyes in my years to come(not like isn't already)...

save the future!!....i know I'm no fashionista or some kick-ass beautician...whatever the issue is,im sure it's clear....
while on this,it also made me realise why people wear shades to clubs...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment